Check all that apply…
- Are you tired?
- Do you feel like you are a hamster on a wheel?
- Is shopping not as fun as it used to be?
- Are vacations few and fleeting?
- Do you hate your job?
- Are you staying on your job because it’s a paycheck?
- Do most of the people in your life drive you crazy?
- Are you annoyed most of the time?
- Do you have a constant yammer in your head of woulda shoulda couldas?
- Do you hate your family?
- Do you ask yourself often, Is this all there is?!
- Do you want to curl up under the covers and never come out?
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Is your boss a jerk?
- Do your co-workers drive you to drink?
- Are your meetings a joke?
- Are most of your work team lazy?
- Is there blatant favoritism at work?
- Do you feel like you are failing as a parent?
- Do you feel guilty having to choose your work over your kids?
- Do you feel guilty about having to leave work to take care of your kids?
- Are you mad that you can’t do everything for everyone?
- Are the managers and leaders in your company morons? (maybe not)
- Do you hate most of the things you have to do?
- Do you wait for the other shoe to drop when things are good?
- Do you feel like you’re on a swing from feeling like you’re hot shitake to feeling like you’re a piece of shitake?
- Do you want to jump off that hamster wheel but you’re afraid of where you’ll land?
- Are you constantly ignored overlooked or unappreciated?
- Do you wish you could catch a break?
- Do you wonder why you’re not happy?
[adbar type=”color”]If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above statements…step up to Dr. Marissa’s Balance Bar and order a lemonade… No…she’s not trying to make you drink the Kool-Aid, but Dr. Marissa can help you make a refreshing menu out of life’s lemons. There are many Balance products and services, classes, retreats and speaking venues to choose from.[/adbar]